ADD $ 35.00 TO UNLOCK FREE SHIPPING.
CONGRATS! YOU'VE UNLOCKED FREE SHIPPING!
YOUR CART LOOKS A LITTLE EMPTY!
Your cart does not meet the promotion requirements.
Mystery Elastic Wallet
ONLY $ 7.00 $ 16.00
Mystery Neck Lanyard
ONLY $ 5.00 $ 11.00
Mystery Wrist Lanyard
Mystery Lip Balm Holder
ONLY $ 5.00 $ 10.00
'Carry On' Sticker Pack
ONLY $ 5.00
ONLY $ 15.00
ONLY $ 15.00
A 3-pack of Tempered Glass, Anti-Bacterial Screen Protectors.
Please select an option before adding this item to your cart
SPEND $10, GET A LIP BALM HOLDER | ENDS JAN 25
Thistle Elastic Wallet
leila lip balm holder
fierce crossbody bag
ThreadHead | Jeremy Carter
Personal Information We Collect
You have the right to know whether your personal information is being sold. Your personal information is sold when it is shared with a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration for a purpose that is not a “business purpose” as set forth in the CCPA. We do not sell your personal information.
Rights to Personal Information
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (discussed more below), we will delete your personal information from our records, unless we need the personal information to:
- Provide a good or service requested by you;
- Provide a good or service reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you;
- Detect security incidents or malicious or illegal activity;
- Debug or repair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise, or allow you to exercise, free speech or another legal right:
- Enable internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your business relationship with us;
- Engage in certain scientific research;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Use the personal information internally in a lawful manner compatible with the context in which you provided the personal information to us.
Requests to Exercise Your Rights
You may request to exercise the foregoing rights by submitting a request to us by calling, writing or emailing us at:
Thread Wallets 125 W 500 S
Provo, Utah US 84601
Once a request is received, your identity will need to be verified. To accomplish this please provide the email address and phone number you have previously used when interacting with us. This information will be used to verify your identity and process your request. We will confirm request received by email to the account provided.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
We will endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), then we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response electronically. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Non-Discrimination and Financial Incentives
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
The CCPA permits businesses to provide differing levels or quality or different prices where the business can demonstrate that the difference is reasonably related to the value to the business of the consumer’s personal information.
The CCPA allows businesses to offer consumers financial incentives for sharing personal information. For example, a business can offer a rewards program or provide a premium service to consumers as compensation for their personal information. Where we offer such programs, your participation is optional, your participation is subject to any applicable terms, and you may withdraw at any time.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Notice
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. How browsers communicate the Do Not Track signal is not yet uniform. For this reason, our website does not currently interpret, respond to or alter their practices when they receive Do Not Track signals. Please note that third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you visit our website or other online websites and services. To find out more about "Do Not Track," you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Our services are not directed to or intended for use by minors. Consistent with the requirements of applicable law, if we learn that we have received any information directly from a minor without his or her parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the minor that he or she cannot use our services and subsequently will delete that information