Valentine's day is just around the corner and we know how hard it can be to find the perfect gift for friends and/or that special someone so we've made it easy with a list of our top five favorite things to give and get this valentines day!
- Flowers are overrated! Ain't nobody got money to buy them and ain't nobody got time to keep them alive, let alone properly enjoy them! That's why we LOVE that our friends over at Succulents Box have made buying and shipping these adorable little plants easy-peasy. Save some money and save some flowers from a painful death! Succulents are easy to take care of which means they'll be a year-round reminder of your love.
- Write love on your love's arm this Valentine's Day with Pura Vida Bracelets. We are pretty much obsessed with everything Pura Vida does. With a variety of price points, you'll be able to find something that fits your budget and with a variety of colors and charms, you'll be able to find something that fits your boo's style.
- Although you'll be wanting to get straight-up cozy this February 14th, Spring is just around the corner, which means Summer is just around the block. Time to get prepared with SlowTide beach towels. Their beautiful prints will have you wanting to use their towels day-in and day-out and not just in the sand. But, if you're wanting the cold to last, their blankets will be the ultimate cuddle-buddy this Valentine's Day.
- If you're a Utah resident and you're wanting to shower your special someone with something sweet, our favorite stop is the one-and-only Chip Cookie. If your lady (or man) doesn't fall head over heels in love with you after eating one of these bad boys, you should probably reconsider your choice in men/women. ;) If you live outside of Utah, try searching for a "cookie delivery service" in your area.
- If you want to show some love to ALL your friends and family, look no further than, yours truly. Thread Wallets are THE perfect gift for anyone and everyone on your list. Flowers and chocolate are great but give them a gift that speaks to their originality.
What are you getting your Valentine and what are you hoping to receive?!